The kits on Tracy's album are both older versions. I have the one on the left here. She was covered in grime and in the need of a good cleaning and washing. A little girl had gotten lotion all over her body and make up on her eyes.

Meanwhile their cat had gotten to it and made holes and slightly chewed her fingers and a toe or two. Not really bad. Kit has had a make over and rework and is wonderful.

I believe she is an older doll because side by side with my nieces she is different. I will have to get the new doll in the next few days to take a picture of a recently bought one and this one.Partly the skin texture and colour is different.

Her make over has turned out nice and I have uploaded them into Tracy's album. Go take a look!

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 06, 2005 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Sail-Away ]</font>